• Univertical recognizes that our people drive the business. As the most critical resource, employees will be safeguarded through training, provision of appropriate work surroundings, and procedures that foster protection of health and safety. All work conducted by employees will take into account the intent of this policy. No duty, no matter what its perceived result, will be deemed more important than employee health and safety.
• Univertical is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents, and we are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees.
• We value our employees, not only as employees, but also as human beings critical to the success of their family, the local community, and Univertical.
• Employees are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job. All accidents/incidents (no matter how slight) are to be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty.
• A key factor in implementing this policy will be the strict compliance to applicable federal, state, local, and company policies and procedures.
• Everyone at Univertical must be involved and committed to safety. This must be a team effort. Together, we can prevent accidents and injuries. Together, we can keep each other safe and healthy in the work that provides our livelihood.